Updated Covid-19 Message / March 2021:
Dear Residents and Family Members,
On Wednesday, March 3rd we will have completed the mandatory waiting time after the 2nd vaccine.
- Masks inside and out are still MANDATORY, that is per state and federal guidelines. Continue to distance and wash your hands as 70% of people you may meet outside of Alta Vista have NOT been vaccinated!
- All residents may use the entire community. That includes dining rooms, activities, the salon, transportation, etc.
- Shopping and banking (banks have not completely reopened so those times will be limited to when the bank is open) can be scheduled at the sign-up desk in the library in the blue book. See the “Week at a Glance” for days and times.
- All appointments need to be scheduled through the front desk or speak to Faith. Reminder appointment days are Tuesday and Thursday 8 am to 4 pm. Non-appointment days will have a transportation fee, see the attached memo.
- Residents with vehicles may drive themselves.
- Residents that have been going out and quarantining in their apartments may now use the common areas with a mask on. Room tray delivery charges will now apply.
- Family visitations are as follows:
- Use of the two “clean rooms” just needs to be scheduled through the front desk, no COVID tests needed.
- Residents may go out with family, masks are mandatory.
- Family members that have had both vaccines and have documentation may go to the resident’s apartment; masks are mandatory. It must be 14 days after the last vaccine.
- One designated family member (resident must designate the family member prior to arrival) that has a valid COVID test within 48 hours may go to the resident’s apartment for 4 hours. Masks are mandatory for all parties. Residents must complete the Family Designation form at the front desk.
- Two designated family members (resident must designate the family members prior to arrival) that have a valid COVID test within 48 hours may go to the resident’s apartment for 1 hour. Masks are mandatory for all parties. Residents must complete the Family Designation form at the front desk.
Important: If conditions change, we are notified from government agencies or we have a case of COVID we will discontinue all the above.